the Alchemy of Soulful Work has moved...
Visit my new home at http://imaginactive.typepad.com/alchemyofsoulfulwork

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

 

Goodbye Blogger...

the Alchemy of Soulful Work has a new home:
http://imaginactive.typepad.com/alchemyofsoulfulwork/

**********

I guess this was bound to happen. It's actually the third time I've considered moving to TypePad and something about this one just stuck. I've come to find that TypePad is easier to tweak, has loads more tools, and solves some of the pesky workarounds that I was forced to implement. In all, it was just time to graduate to a more professional platform.

Now with every move there are some challenges in getting used to the new neighborhood. My primary concern is that now that you're here as a loyal reader, I'm asking you to find me at a new address. Please understand that I apologize and hope that you'll make a little extra effort to reconfigure your RSS reader or however you read your blogs to the new address. Hopefully, you'll find your way to my new home. If you get lost, send me an email and I'll point you in the right direction.

This will be the last post at the old blogger address. So please come and visit at the spiffy, new digs at http://imaginactive.typepad.com/alchemyofsoulfulwork/. See you there. Housewarming gifts are optional :)


<< Home

Archives

September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?